The Art of Grant Writing
About the Course
This training provides a comprehensive overview of the process for developing a grant proposal. A grant is a sum of money given by a government or non-government agency for a specific purpose and used to further the mutual mission between the grantee and grantor. Grants are either restricted, which means funds can be used only for a predefined purpose, such as program supply purchases; or, funds are unrestricted, which means the funding can be used at the discretion of the receiving organization, to pay for any organization or program level needs. Absent any misuse or underspending, grants do not have to be repaid.
This “Zero-Fluff” recorded webinar provides very specific guidance for completing a solid grant proposal, including answers for:
- Statement of Need
- Project Description & Approach
- SMART Goals
Your proposal also serves as your template for grant-applications. EVERY nonprofit should have one!
This course is designed to help pre-startup, newly formed, and small to mid sized nonprofits position themselves for grant funding opportunities. Suitable for all levels of experience.
Course participants should be able to:
- Understand the eight standard sections of a grant proposal.
- Use the examples of each section of the proposal as a template for developing a grant proposal.
- Identify resources for identifying mission-aligned grant funding opportunities.
- Understand why many grant applications are denied.
- Understand how to rebound from denied applications.
At the conclusion of this course, it is our sincere hope that you feel inspired to lead the organization that you’ve always dreamed that you would one day lead. You have everything it takes to succeed. This course is just your reminder! 🙂
Onward & Upward!
Click on the link for this webinar lesson below!