About the Course
Applying for IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exemption can be a challenging and arduous process for the average person. As a result, many emerging nonprofits hire experts to aid them in the process. For nonprofits with limited resources, this may present a problem, considering that the cost for attorneys, accountants, or other industry experts can range from $750 to $3500+. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive online tutorial that covers every section of the IRS 1023-EZ Streamline Application for Recognition. This recorded webinar is designed to guide eligible individuals and groups in applying for IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption on their own!
This webinar tutorial is for individuals and groups that are considering or in process of becoming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) public charity.
Following the course, participants should have a completed 1023-EZ application and be able to:
- Define the 501(c)(3) Tax Status
- Determine their eligibility for using the IRS 1023 EZ form
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages associated with 501(c)(3) tax status
- Describe the steps to becoming tax exempt
- Know the difference between 1023 (Full Application) and 1023-EZ Application
- Understand what is required before beginning the application
- Understand how to complete the application in its entirety
- Describe the contents of the IRS Determination Letter
- Know what is expected of them immediately follow Determination
At the conclusion of this course, it is our sincere hope that you feel inspired to lead the organization that you’ve always dreamed that you would one day lead. You have everything it takes to succeed. This course is just your reminder!
Onward & Upward!