About the Course
Starting a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is a major decision that requires significant forethought before and after you receive IRS tax exemption. As a nonprofit founder and or new board member, you will likely have questions that you already know to ask or seek answers for, and there will be questions that you don’t even know to ask! That is exactly why this training course was developed; to help you find your way during your first 12 months of becoming a nonprofit founder or board member.
This course is designed to help new nonprofit leaders understand critical activities that should happen within your first 12 months of becoming a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Course participants should be able to:
- Develop a checklist of key activities to work on soon after becoming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Prepare for your first board meeting
- Describe the 3 types of IRS Information Returns
- Understand the purpose of the Charitable Solicitation Laws
- Which insurance policies are available for nonprofit organizations
- Identify useful planning documents
- Locate immediate resources to increase nonprofit leadership capacity
- Locate immediate resources for funding
At the conclusion of this course, it is our sincere hope that you feel inspired to lead the organization that you’ve always dreamed that you would one day lead. You have everything it takes to succeed. This course is just your reminder! 🙂
Onward & Upward!
Click on the links below to access the webinar training!