The IRS 990N
About the IRS 990-N
Most small nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations are required to file the IRS 990-N each year ~ even if you didn’t earn any income. So, we partnered with our authorized tax preparer to insure that your filing is handled in a professional and timely manner.
You are required to file an IRS 990-N if you can answer yes to ALL 5 questions below.
- Is your Organization is classified as 501(c)(3) Public Charity?
- Does your IRS Tax Determination Letter say that you are required to file an IRS 990N?
- Was your Organization’s annual gross receipts $50,000 or less for the reporting year?
- Is your Organization still an active entity within its state of incorporation?
- Is your Organization planning to remain active during the next fiscal year?
We can help!
Community Heroes has partnered with an authorized tax preparer to insure small nonprofits have access to IRS 990-N filing that is handled at a low (or no cost), and in a professional and timely manner. We’ll e-file this IRS information return for any small public charity ~ anywhere in the U.S.
For more information on the IRS 990-N, how to e-file your own IRS 990-N for free, or to learn more about exempt organization annual filing requirements, visit the IRS website.
Let's Get Started!
Not a Discovery or Discovery Plus Member? Click the button below to learn more and join us!