Coaching Circles are quarterly guidance sessions where our Academy members gather to receive live step by step tutorials to help them build or sustain a program, project, or event that advances social good
Join us for Tutorials & Coaching
Coaching Circles provide opportunities for Academy Members to access executive level training and develop an in-depth understanding of concepts, processes, and planning models that can strengthen your capacity for nonprofit sustainability. We deliver several hours of content over the course of 3 consecutive sessions.
Fridays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm (EST)
Upcoming Coaching Circles on Select Fridays
- January 8th – Explore the elements of a successful strategic planning and SWOT analysis
- January 15th – Tune your organizational purpose; vision, mission, and strategic planning goals
- January 27th – Learn to communicating, implementing, and monitoring your strategic plan
- April 16th – Board Roles and Responsibilities, including Risk Management and Oversight
- April 23rd – Recruitment and Board Composition, including developing your corporate binder
- April 30th – Structure of Meetings and Committees
- July 9th- Design thinking for social innovation
- July 16th – Using a logic model to articulate your roadmap to impact
- July 23rd – Developing your scalable business model
A Message for our Academy Members
Although there are coaching topics for every Coaching Circle, your input is important to us. If there is a course topic that you are interest in learning more about, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know! We’ll use your feedback as we make decisions about future tutorials.
- Many of our Coaching Circles will be recorded and on-demand.
- Although we will do our best, we may not have an opportunity to build a training for every suggestion submitted.